If you don't love your M.C. Squares product, return it within 90 days for a full product refund.
This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
M.C. Squares warrants this product and its parts against manufacturing defects for five years from the original ship date. During this period, M.C. Squares will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at M.C. Squares’s option, without charge to you.
The M.C. Squares dry-erase surfaces on Whiteboards, Tablets, and Tiles are considered a semi-consumable product, and as such is warranted against ghosting for 2 years. M.C. Squares Stickies are considered a fully consumable product and are warranted against ghosting for 180 days.
All shipping fees both to and from M.C. Squares must be paid by the customer.
M.C. Squares makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this computer other than as set forth below. M.C. Squares makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, M.C. Squares is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall M.C. Squares be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the computer.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by M.C. Squares. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use. M.C. Squares shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized M.C. Squares representative.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to M.C. Squares within ninety (90) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- M.C. Squares will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return.
- Quantity purchases of more than $5,000 may not be returned.
M.C. Squares is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. M.C. Squares has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than an M.C. Squares technician attempts to service the product. M.C. Squares will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at M.C. Squares. Under no circumstances will M.C. Squares be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. M.C. Squares will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. M.C. Squares makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.